At Off-Road Rim Financing, we offer a wide selection of Off-Road Rim and Tire Packages. Qualifying for one of these packages is easy, just fill out our Instant Decision App and we will send you what we have available for your truck. We offer no credit needed and low payment lease option as well as no credit, low payment, zero down payment financing options just for you!
So, whether you have good credit, bad credit or no credit at all, you may still apply to find out which of our plans will work for you! Simply apply today and, once approved, use your credit approval amount to purchase your new wheel and tire package. It’s as easy as that.
No Credit Needed Lease Option:
- 12 Month lease term
- 90 day early purchase option
- Early buyout available anytime after 90 days
- After an initial payment, payments start once your products are delivered
- Instant decision, Easy & Fast
- Initial payment* due at the time of signing
No Credit Needed Leasing Requirements:
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have an SSN or ITIN
- Must have an active checking account with a routing number
- Must have a credit or debit card
- Unfortunately we can no longer sell lift kits though out No Credit Needed Program.
- The No Credit Needed Program is not offered in the following states: WI, WY, MN, VT, & NJ.
Service described as a rental – or lease purchase program provided by American First Finance or its affiliates. The initial payment is [$49.99]. All remaining lease payments will be determined by the cash price of the leases item and the frequency of payments. You will not own the leased merchandise or acquire ownership rights unless you make 12 months of payments or exercise an early purchase option. Not all applicants are approved. See lease for details.
Off-Road Rim Financing Terms and Conditions:
Off Road Rim Financing LLC. is a matchmaker between customers and companies willing to offer financing or payment plans for aftermarket wheel and tire packages. We operate in compliance with state and local regulations relating to short term loans and lease agreements.
Our Delivery Policy:
Once all your documents have been finished and processed, delivery (on average) takes about 7-10 days. This can be escalated if the product is back ordered, at which time you will be notified. Once our products have shipped, the shipping address cannot be changed. Any and all damages or missing products need to be notified on the Bill of Landing or the shipping paperwork the drive will provide for you. If you cancel and order after it has been shipped, you will be responsible for the outbound shipping cost, to return the product to us.
Properly installing our wheel and rim packages is a must, if you would like to get your investment’s worth out of the product! That being said, we are not responsible for wheels and tires that are not properly installed. To ensure that your package has been properly installed, we recommend you-
- Test fit wheels and tires before installing and driving on them.
- Make sure there is nothing obstructing the wheel or tire from moving completely free without touching anything.
- Torque all tires to manufacture specifications in owner’s manual
- Re-Torque to specs after about 20-30 miles to ensure they don’t come loose
- Use lugs that are supplied with package
- Do not use an impact wrench
- Tighten lug nuts in a progressive crisscross pattern
Custom Fitments for Modified Vehicles:
Off-Road Rim Financing LLC offers advice on specialty fitments for your lifted or modified vehicles, but we do not take responsibility for the installation of or fitment of lift kits or wheel and tire packages. We also hold no responsibility for oversized wheel and tire packages for lifted and modified vehicles. Some wheel and tire sizes and kits will require some trimming and/ or lift or level kits.
Lift/Level Kit Disclaimer:
Off-Road Rim Financing LLC sells kits that are intended for installation from certified technicians. We offer manufacturer warranties on all our products, however, we do not cover shipping cost that accompany those warranties. Lift/Level Kits are not eligible for American First Finance.
Once tires have been mounted and balanced on to the wheels and shipped to the customer, under no conditions can the product be returned. Except in the rare case that there is a legitimate defect or misfitment (prior to having driven on them). In the case that a product must be replaced or returned, we are not responsible for shipping costs. Off-Road Rim Financing LLC offers respective manufacturer’s warranties on all wheel and/or tire brands. We do not expect returns on special order products unless there is a legitimate defect with the manufacturing.